[geocentrism] Aspden again

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:51:56 +1000

For some time, I have refrained from getting into my capacitor experiment,
because of a property of capacitance which I knew existed, but could not recall
what it was called..  Having found the property on wiki, I still cannot
remember its name, but I can now put forward a reason for not doing the
experiment , as the effect Aspden described is normal to dielectrics.  At least
normal insulating dielectrics. Its called dielectric absorption ..

"For example, dielectric absorption refers to the inability of a capacitor that
has been charged for a long time to completely discharge when briefly
discharged. Although an ideal capacitor would remain at zero volts after being
discharged, real capacitors will develop a small voltage, a phenomenon that is
also called soakage or battery action. For some dielectrics, such as many
polymer films, the resulting voltage may be less than 1-2% of the original
voltage. However, it can be as much as 15 - 25% in the case of electrolytic
capacitors or supercapacitors.

Unless this experiment is done in a vacuum, we cannot accept any residual
energy that remains after the charging force is removed, as being due to the
aether. We have to consider that this is entirely due to a "retentivity
property" of the atoms of the dielectric material. This is completely analogous
to the heresterisis loss in a transformer due to the magnetic retentivity of
the ferrous material.

As such, of course there is no free energy for the taking, such merely being as
shown above battery action. However of course accurate readings would need to
be taken, given MS attitude of NEVER expecting the unknown factor.

So Aspden neeeds a vacuum capacitor, for us to investigate if there is any
dielectric absorption, in the aether, because we know that a vacuum as nothing
could soak up nothing, only the aether if present could explain absorption in a
vacuum.

That lets me out, cos I don't have such resources...

Which makes Robert right when he preferred that we worked on the inertial
results of the magnetic motor of Aspden/Adams.  this also requires some
resources, but not quite as difficult as finding a nice big vacuum..

Now wifey does have one of those steel vacuum flasks, which could handle 20kv,
maybe even 120kv..  I think I'll check out its central insulation material..
I don't have a clue on the vacuum gap..  needs to be small enough to provide a
high F and yet not so small as to allow coronal discharge or breakdown..

By for now...

Philip.
PS  during my search, I found Freelists had our letters on the WWW. One of my
own came back to me. (not much help there)  I did not know our intellectual
property was being spread on the www to all and sundry..  So thats why Robbie
is so silent with GWW.  Thats not nice Neville..  what if we discovered the
means for a million dollar patent..  .....