[geocentrism] Re: Angular momentum

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:05:09 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mike,

You say that, "This "law" [I] keep trying to bring in is a strawman," but you
are using an algebraic consequence of this "law" to provide us with an actual,
arithmetic example which you put forward to support your contention.

Anyway, I'm going to draw a line under this discussion for a while, because it
has now tended towards simple contradiction. However, I will look at the
webpage again, to see if I have made a mistake in the algebra, or if I could
have said the same thing more simply, or more accurately, or more generally. As
I have said to Nicholas, for example, I do not claim to be infallible in any
subject. If I find an error, or a poor line of reasoning, or an inconsistency,
then I will amend the page. (As an example of this, I have lately been
reconsidering something I wrote in a short paper on the Trinity.) What our
discussion has highlighted is that the page should be elaborated upon.
Normally, I like to keep the pages on the site fairly short and to the point,
but this one does seem to need more substance, because people are not
understanding it at any level.

It is my intention (and has been for a while now) to suspend this forum for a
couple of months or so, to enable me to get on with research, rather than
constantly answering e-mails. I shall make an announcement about this shortly.