[geocentrism] Re: An amusing article

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:20:29 +1000

Philip touches upon an interesting problem here when he says that before the
Flood there was no rain. However, because of the way that the water cycle works
(mentioned in Eccl. along with geocentrism), this could not have been true.

Neville

  No problem Neville  A closer read of Genises reveals that God used the
rainbow as a sign to remember His covenant not to destroy by flood again. This
did not say explicitly that it was the first rainbow. Hence rain has always
been .

  I had read years ago, and believed, erroneously, that this was the first time
a rainbow had ever occured..  such is a childish myth apparently, as my reading
today shows no such thing. The evangelical documentary was Bible based, and was
the same documentary which gave me the idea of the water above making a lenze
in the atmosphere, where they claimed the stars were more brilliant preflood.
You dispensed with this claim before.

  I retract my words and will reajust the overview.

  Philip.
  13 I will set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be the sign of a covenant
between me, and between the earth. 14 And when I shall cover the sky with
clouds, my bow shall appear in the clouds: 15 And I will remember my covenant
with you, and with every living soul that beareth flesh: and there shall no
more be waters of a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the
clouds, and I shall see it, and shall remember the everlasting covenant, that
was made between God and every living soul of all flesh which is upon the
earth.