[geocentrism] Aether

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentrism" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:49:28 -0400

Aether has been the topic of several of the recent letters [below] ?. And it
?s about time.

Any science discussion should first check if there are relevant Biblical
verses that relate to the aether. Though we may not understand them fully or
at all, His words are guaranteed truthful (He is faithful and true) ? the
only trustworthy guarantee we will receive.
Starting with the verses below, logic/reasoning is applied to expose and
develop the scientific meaning of aether.

DR: Gen 1:2 And the earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the face
of the deep; and the spirit of God moved over the waters.

Water ? the first created substance mentioned ? is bound at the atomic and
molecular level by EM forces.  Each molecule must transmit knowledge of its
presence to its neighbors ? a philosophical deduction.  This knowledge of
neighbors is called the EM force field ( a science assertion) , which must
fill the space between all the H2O molecules.  This space must have no holes
of nothingness (nihil), since ?from nothing comes nothing? (philosophy;
Aristotle).   If there were gaps of non-being between molecules,  there
would be no communication of presence between water motlecules and no force
of coherence (chemistry: the hydrogen bond).
From the second verse of Scripture we have reasoned to the necessary
existence of  a continuous base to propagate postion knowledge between water
molecules without direct contact. We have reasoned to the EM aether whose
only known property so far is a continuum.
Note: Have you a mental picture now of a round ball of water?  This is
presumptuous,  since water binds internally by the hydrogen bonds; no
gravity is needed to keep the water connected, as water poured out within
the space shuttle demos.  The shape could be a blob; there is no need to
presume the existence of gravity yet.

DR: Gen 1:3 And God said: Be light made. And light was made.

Same reasoning as above. Transmitting a light wave through space requires a
continuous lumeniferous aether, just as was needed for the static case.  At
this point we have an EM aether implied from the known properties of water
and space, supporting EM forces of  attraction and repulsion and the
propagation of EM energy through it.

DR: Gen 1:6 And God said: Let there be a firmament made amidst the waters:
and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made a firmament,
and divided the waters that were under the firmament, from those that were
above the firmament, and it was so.
DR note:  "A firmament"... By this name is here understood the whole space
between the earth, and the highest stars. The lower part of which divides
the waters that are upon the earth, from those that are above in the clouds.

On the second day, a vault was created to divide the waters, some being
above and some below the vault. The original water was split like a
sandwich, with the firmament as filler.  The waters above the firmament ?
WAF - became the crystal/glass/ice of the verses below.
A crucial concept, the word ?firmament? appears in the Old Testament 17
times as the Hebrew word raqiya, which meant the visible dome of the sky and
is derived from riqqua, meaning ?beaten out.? Metal objects were either cast
in the form required or beaten into shape on an anvil. The metaphor in
modern times would be a solid piece of sheet metal, flexible in one
direction but stiff in another.
Elihu asks Job, ?Can you beat out [raqa] the vault of the skies, as He does,
hard as a mirror of cast metal (Job 37:18)??  The Hebrews considered the
firmament a solid, physical object.
Job 9:8, ?...who by himself spread out the heavens [shamayim]...?
Psalm 19:1, ?The heavens [shamayim] tell out the glory of God, the vault of
heaven [raqiya] reveals his handiwork.?
Isaiah 45:12, ?I, with my own hands, stretched out the heavens [shamayim]
and caused all their host to shine...?
Shamayim comes from shameh, a root meaning to be high or lofty - the sky.
God ?sits throned on the vaulted roof of earth [chuwg], whose inhabitants
are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the skies [shamayim] like a curtain,
he spreads them out like a tent to live in...[Isaiah 40:22].? Stretching
implies the firmament is flexible and elastic, storing up the expansion
energy to be released when during contraction. The EM aether continuum was
also expanded with the water division.
Chuwg means ?circle? or ?roundness?, as in a rounded dome or vault. Job
22:14 says God ?walks to and fro on the vault of heaven [chuwg].? In both
verses, the use of chuwg implies a physical object, on which one can sit and
walk.
?raqiya? appears five times in Ezekiel, as a literal vault or dome. The
vault appears above the ?living creatures? and glitters ?like a sheet of
ice.?(the WAF).  Above the vault is a throne of sapphire , upon which is
seated ?a form in human likeness,? which is radiant and ?like the appearance
of the glory of the Lord.? Ezekiel saw a vision of God the Father sitting
throned on the vault of heaven, as described in Isaiah 40:22.
Ezechiel 1:26 And above the firmament that was over their heads, was the
likeness of a throne, as the appearance of the sapphire stone, and upon the
likeness of the throne, was a likeness as of the appearance of a man above
upon it.
Ezechiel 10: 1 And saw and behold in the firmament that was over the heads
of the cherubims, there appeared over them as it were the sapphire stone, as
the appearance of the likeness of a throne.
The magnificent clockwork and beaty of the heavens is stated in:
 Psalms 18:2 The heavens shew forth the glory of God, and the firmament
declareth the work of his hands.
Ecclesiasticus 43:1 The firmament on high is his beauty, the beauty of
heaven with its glorious display.
The firmament fills all space between the upper and lower waters.

DR: Gen 1:14 And God said: Let there be lights made in the firmament of
heaven, to divide the day and the night, and let them be for signs, and for
seasons, and for days and years: 15 To shine in the firmament of heaven, and
to give light upon the earth. And it was so done.

DR: Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights: a greater light to rule the day;
and a lesser light to rule the night: and the stars. 17 And he set them in
the firmament of heaven to shine upon the earth. 18 And to rule the day and
the night, and to divide the light and the darkness. And God saw that it was
good.
"Two great lights"... God created on the first day, light, which being moved
from east to west, by its rising and setting, made morning and evening. But
on the fourth day he ordered and distributed this light, and made the sun,
moon, and stars. The moon, though much less than the stars, is here called a
great light, from its giving a far greater light to the earth than any of
them.

Only on the fourth day were the sun, moon, and stars created, and they were
placed ?in? (not ?above?) the firmament.  The lights were first created, and
then set into the firmament, which provides their motion.  This shows the
lights have no motion themselves, but are impelled by the firmament.
This motion separates day and night ? previously done by God via the
angels ? by shining light on earth.  The lights also serve to give
messages(signs) to men and be a universal (seen by all) calendar. This is
the absolute timekeeper as divinely appointed ? the rotation of the heavenly
spheres, driven by the firmament.  Not pendula, mechanical or atomic clocks
based on EM; these are false chronometers.
The 2 lights and all the stars orbit the earth embedded in the primary
firmament. The planets and their moons are not even mentioned; the planets
move in a secondary sub-vortex around the Sun and their moons around their
tertiary planetary sub-vortices. Each vortex is specific to its location.
The earth is not a planet, but a statet.
But where is gravity ? the universal force of inverse-square attraction?  It
?s not listed among the creation days, because its origin is part of God?s
maintenance and conservation of all creation ? His continuing Grace and
Providence.  This is why EM and gravitation will never be united ? the grand
unification theme of MS physics is just a dream
.
We know of  this grace from these verses:

John 5: 17 But Jesus answered them: My Father works until now; and I work.

Matthew 5:45  That you may be the children of your Father who is in heaven,
who makes his sun to rise upon the good, and bad, and rains upon the just
and the unjust.

How does the Father control the Sun and the weather physically?

A non-Biblical account of the cosmos structure is given by the visionary
Blessed Hildegard of van Bingen in GWW, chap 11.
Two key Biblical verses for the flow of grace are these:

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till thrones were placed, and the Ancient of days sat:
his garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like clean wool: his
throne like flames of fire: the wheels of it like a burning fire. 10 A swift
stream of fire issued forth from before him:

Apocalypse 15: 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire, and
them that had overcome the beast, and his image, and the number of his name,
standing on the sea of glass, having the harps of God:

The spiritual meaning for the fires are the sanctifying and actual graces
that flow to us on earth from the very throne of God.
But here we focus on the physical meaning of fire: energy - energy to
sustain all cosmic operations of the firmament. The origin of the
fire/energy is the Father?s throne which pours out into the glass (WAF) and
then throughout the firmament.  This flow of fire terminates in all the
cosmic objects, including earth, producing a downward pushing effect or
attraction Newton called gravity.  Applying Le Sage theory we predict an
inverse square law for the pushing gravity, as Newton?s Law states, but
doesn?t explain.

Philip said:
I think we are wasting time by pursueing the idea that all the rocket
scientists are fabricating lies/formulas to fit a false cosmology.
Independents are also working on rocket research. The basic science is
sound. Its the theoretical assumptions of how and why that we must
challenge, and point to REASONABLE alternatives.

Let?s see if the aether/firmament revelations of Revelation can solve the
geo-stat puzzle.

All the natural satellites of earth rotate westward, under the power of the
firmament?s fire from the Father?s throne.
But wait?. The artificial satellites orbit eastward, so there must be a
distance where the rotation direction changes, being neither east not west
==> zero!

Voila ? the geo-stationary satellite distance, where there is no motion
because of the firmament?s reversal., and objects at this distance are
motionless, like the earth beneath them.  Repeat ? there?s no ?gravity? at
the geostat location?. No vertical thrusters needed (if the geostat is
correctly placed.)

Most of the forum questions below have been answered above -  the rest is
left to the forum members.

Robert
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

[names omitted to protect the guilty]
???????..
The Sagnac experiment shows that either the World or the universe is
rotating and I believe it has now been demonstrated that the period of
rotation is the sidereal day, rather than the mean solar day. However, if
the satellite is placed in a rigid frame, and that frame (the aether?) is
rotating wrt (with respect to) the World, then the satellite will also
rotate wrt the World, unless it was given a tangential velocity that exactly
(or thereabouts) canceled the tangential velocity of the aether at the
altitude in question (22,300 miles). The trouble with this is that the
aether has to be frictionless. And where does the aether start?

The aether is not a material medium, so it cannot demonstrate friction.

I prefer to think of the aether as an effect like pressure, which resists
movement against itself, (ie change of direction of motion)  and also
resists the change in magnetic or electrostatic force fields. Just to name
three.

That the aether rotates, is simply because it is, as an all pervading
"space" component of the created universe, by necessity rotating with the
universe around this world.

?.Time is a subjective experience. It is not a physical property. Allowing
it to be a physical property creates that erronious idea of time travel,
which I admit tempted my reason.
 ?..
Time as subjectively experienced by us as sentient beings is just that, an
experience, so we can ignore it .

But from this, we can easily conjecture that empty space, that we see when
we gaze into space is an illusion. To take any particle from now to a spot
in the future or past, is equivalent to the impossibility I mentioned above
with the 12 inch rule. I liken it to the space which we cannot see that
exists within the atom of a molecule of steel or water.

Time is an abstraction without physical property while space has physical
properties.
Does anybody has a clue why GS sattellites only stay put above the equator
and how wide is the range in which they stay put (without moving)?  In other
words, what causes the satellites at the same height to move if they are not
above the equator?

I am only using ether and firmament n general terms synonymous, However ,
although I see your point as something that needs investigation I don?t see
a problem since we don?t have the full picture yet her is what I mean. The
ether is a physically deduced mechanism based on observations of light where
the firmament is comes from scripture. What tells us they are one and the
same? We cannot assume that they are necessarily one and the same thing
particularly since the very point you raise might be the necessity of logic
that they are not?. ...The ether is by definition the medium of EMR where
the firmament is the ridged heaven which the bodies are placed in by
definition ..
.. maybe the ether is akin to the lubricant in a engine or the water
molecules in a human. Humans are quite firm and the organs are set in a man
but the water moves throughout the body and in fact the body is 80% water
..maybe the ether is but one property of the firmament not the firmament
itself , in the same way that although we are 80% water which is fluid we
are quite rigid and our organs or implants don?t free float around. The
point you brings up only highlights the fact that we need to explore this
not write off the fact that the bodies are set into a ridged firmament. It
is the firmament that keeps them (bodies/organs or implants) in place not
the fluid water in our bodies?...

?.requires that the aether  be rotating with sidereal time to compensate for
the illusion that the satellite and the earth is rotating.
 They say there is no aether, and say we are rotating.  We say there has to
be an aether and it is rotating.