[geocentrism] Re: A DIFFERENT ASTRONOMY..

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 00:37:15 +0100

Goodness, I was just about to show you your chance to go on a trip to discover
the entrance for yourself, when I see its been cancelled!
http://www.voyagehollowearth.com/

Ah!, but good news!, I see the other participants have re-organised another
trip!
http://www.ourhollowearth.com/VoyagetoHollowEarth.htm

If you go, let us all know what you found!

Pete Charlton