[geocentrism] Re: 666

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

Phil, Continue....
  Ch 2&7 outline what would take place in the latter days 2:28 but in terms of
outlining numbers of kings
  .. these chapters outline the total time frame for the latter days via the
number of kings
  Ch 8,11&12 outlines "at that time" ....."a time of trouble such as never was"
at the time of the end it too is a time frame that begins with a king from the
third empire and ends up with the time of trouble such as never was,( referring
to the destruction of Jerusalem we know this from Jesus remarks in the NT)..
  ...These chapters mark the start and end points roughly
  ch 9 outlines events leading upto, during and the end point Destruction of
Jerusalem ( time os trouble such as never was) it does that by laying out time
frames from certain benchmarks that all point to "That time" at which "a time
of trouble" or "at the time of the end" or the setting up of the kingdom in the
days of these kings..... all those are common to each other...70 weeks in Ch 9
do it by outlining a Time (70 weeks) Times ( 62 & 7 weeks) and half a time (
midst of one week ,3.5 of 7 years) which ends with the destruction of Jerusalem
or the time of trouble such as never was which is also discussed in the Gospels
as well as Revelation..in terms of trampling the city by the gentiles for 42
months (3.5 Years) the end of this time frame (to set up the kingdom via birth
of Christ, death of Christ and Destruction of Jerusalem)(the time frame itself
is measured via those kings mentioned in Ch 2 & 7) is marked by and ends after
a time times and half a time... .........but
 that time frame itself will and is to be identified and benchmarked by in the
days of those kings in which the kingdom would be setup..the consummation and
confirmation of the covenant was the destruction of the city and temple. The
same things mentioned in Danile Jesus and Revelation...

  Hope this helps...

  Allen

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Good Comment Phil,
  look at the coreltions the text makes to itself I use color to point them out
since i cant do it personly... they are all discusing the same things with
diferent or more or less detail but the same never the less

  Matthe 24:15.  When ye therefore shall see
  15.  When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, ???, stand in
the holy place??.. 16.  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the
mountains:
  21.  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning
of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.    (There can only be one of
those by definition) 28?for your redemption draweth nigh.

  Daniel 12:1.  And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which
standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble,
such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that
time thy people shall be delivered,   ??????. 6.  And one said to the man
clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be
to the end of these wonders? 7.  And I heard the man clothed in linen, which
was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left
hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a
time, times, and an half; ( Revelation 12:6, 14 & 11:3) and when he shall have
accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be
finished
  Daniel  Here is referring to the time of troubles such as never was and Jesus
Refers to it as well as the Abomination of  desolation or Jerusalem destroyed.
Jesus also makes comment on the rocks falling and covering us as well as the
paps which give suck ..both of these themes are specifically referenced by
Jesus latter in the book of revelation since it was given to John by Jesus?lets
keep looking

  (Luke 23:27.  And there followed him a great company of people, and of women,
which also bewailed and lamented him. 28.  But Jesus turning unto them said,
Daughters of Jerusalem , weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your
children. 29.  For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say,
Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never
gave suck. 30.  Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and
to the hills, Cover us.
  Luke 21:20.
  20.  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, ??..that the
desolation thereof is nigh. 21.  Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the
mountains;. ??.. 22.  For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which
are written may be fulfilled. 23.  But woe unto them that are with child, and
to them that give suck, in those days!.....

   Revelation 6:16.  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide
us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the
Lamb: 17.  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to
stand?) ???.for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this
people. 24.  And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led
away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the
Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
  Revelation 11: 2. ?.for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city
shall they tread under foot forty and two months 3.  And I will give power unto
my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore
days, clothed in sackcloth. 4.  These are the two olive trees, and the two
candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

  At this point we also see how that in those same days of trouble Jerusalem I
trodden down, day of wrath and and given unto the gentiles for 42 months or
1260 days or  ~3.5 years

  Revelation 12:6.  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a
place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred
and threescore days.10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come
salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his
Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before
our God day and night. 11.  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and
by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12.  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the
inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you,
having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. 13.  And
when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman
which brought forth the man child.
   14.  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might
fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and
times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15.  And the serpent cast
out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to
be carried away of the flood. 16.  And the earth helped the woman, and the
earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of
his mouth.
   17.  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the
remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony
of Jesus Christ.

  From these passages we can see the correlations to destruction of Jerusalem
and wrath and folk crying for rocks to fall on them and paps which don?t give
suck and time of trouble such as never was ect?.these are all common to each
other and related to each other and specifically related to the destruction of
Jerusalem and a time of trouble such as never was,  now Jesus describes that
time of trouble in revelation in the events surrounding the 1260 days woman in
wilderness or the Prophecy of the three witnesses for 1260 days during the 42
months of Jerusalem trampled by the gentiles which is the same thing ?.the end
here in revelation for this sequence of events is for a TIME TIMES AND HALF A
TIME?the same end of it found in

  Daniel 12:1.  And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which
standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble,
such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that
time thy people shall be delivered,

  Luke 21:20.  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know
that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21.  Then let them which are in Judaea
flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out;
and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22.  For these be
the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23.
But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those
days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this
people. 24.  And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led
away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the
Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. 25.  And there shall be
signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth
distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26.  Men's
hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things
 which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27.
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great
glory. 28.  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift
up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

  Continued from Daniel; 12:??????. 6.  And one said to the man clothed in
linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end
of these wonders? 7.  And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the
waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto
heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time,
times, and an half; ?..

  Daniel 12 is given In same year as ch 9 but in any case ?The time of trouble?
is the same the destruction  of Jerusalem is the same and end of it is the same
as found in Daniel, Matthew, Luke, Revelation and ..Daniel 9 specifically
discussed the destruction of Jerusalem

  Daniel 9:26?and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the
city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the
end of the war desolations are determined. 27.  And he shall confirm the
covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause
the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of
abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that
determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

  All these various verses point to a time of troubles such as never was, and
the end of it as the destruction of Jerusalem which is tread for 42 months or
1260 days  or until times time and a half which is the whole point of the 42
months or 3.5 years the midst of the week (7 Years) causing sacrifice and
oblation to cease as a result of the war that will continue or persist, where
Jerusalem trampled for 42 months ..the end the wonders and the  time times of
time and a half?..All related by same events and descriptions ..which as I have
pointed out why 70 weeks vision discussing this  is broken into time(70)
times(62&7) and a half( midst of one week or middle of 7 years)
  Which is ?THE END? of all the wonders given in the visions.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:           ?Again my arguments
are & have been based specifically on the text and yours on how you feel about
the text??.?   Allen

  I dunno Allen I get a lot of what you interpret of the word in this.  Is that
what you feel about it?

   I demonstrated the relationship of Times, times and a half has to 70 weeks
and troublesome times in the 70 weeks vision is  related to Herrod as well as
Nehemiah and how it applies.  Note this covered what the abomination of
desolation  is Matthew mark and luke run parallel they are nod siscusing
different events surounding
  Arn't you presuming here? Scripture does not say there is any parallel
connection..  Even though you may feel that it is true..