[geocentrism] Re: 666

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:13:35 -0700 (PDT)

1           0           1
  |------------|------------|
     1BC        1AD

  There is a zero on the timeline - it is the imaginary space between year 1BC
ending and 1AD beginning. All of 1BC plus all of 1AD equals 2 years. Therefore,
from the beginning of 596 BC to the end of 70 AD is 666 years.

  JA

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    To Martin -

  You stated (to Allen) - "On the positive side, if (as I think you're saying)
you're teaching that God set up His kingdom prior to 70 AD, I would be in
hearty agreement with this view. That would be the correct take on the final
parts of Daniel 2, that during the ancient Roman Empire God would set up His
kingdom, one that would never be shaken. If this is your view (and it seems to
be the case, based on your slide presentation), you'd be in sharp disagreement
with much of evangelical Christendom, but you'd nonetheless be correct. The
setting up of that kingdom doesn't await some future event: it occurred twenty
centuries ago, and the demolition of the Roman Empire is proof of it (the stone
cut without hands strikes the statue, and it becomes like the chaff of the
summer threshing floors and was driven away by the wind)."

  I thank you for your contributions to this forum. This particular one has
caused me to re-read (and re-think) Daniel 2.

  To Allen -

  I thank you for your contributions, too, but would ask you once more to calm
down a little. Try and pick up one or two points at a time, write a little
less, put in more spaces and paragraph breaks. Keep the font steady. Your posts
are very difficult to read and many will just ignore them unless you make this
effort, which is a pity, since you have made some good points in the past.

  Hopefully you will also see that the fact that there was no 0 BC or 0 AD
destroys your idea regarding 666 years. Admit this, alter your position and
move forward.

  This is meant in good faith.

now.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!