[geocentrism] Re: 666

  • From: Martin Selbrede <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:51:33 -0500

On May 23, 2007, at 6:19 PM, Allen Daves wrote:

What does Ezra 7 have to do with the laying of the foundation of the temple?

Beats me. Ezra 7 is about the Rescript of Artaxerxes -- where the principle that the kingdom of God is to be exempt from civil taxes, lest there be wrath on the king and his realm.

You're the one talking about foundations. I never used the term (check and see). Temple foundations seem to be a burning issue with you, but I was interacting with your specific assertion that "Ezra is later than Nehemiah." Nothing more, nothing less. Are you changing the subject of the debate in mid-stream?

Martin