[geocentrism] Re: 666

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:16:38 +1000

Martin said:  You're doing the count on the assumption there is a Year Zero

Allen is not alone on that one Martin.. 99.999% of the whole world including
Mainstream science had that assumption which was the cause of them
miscalculating and celebrating in the New Millenium a year early.

I was ashamed of Mainstreem science that year.. Mainly because they just could
not understand the correction a few of us around the world were trying to tell
them.

I might mention here that the two main observatories of Greenwich and the Naval
Equivalent (name escapes) in the US, both acknowledged the truth, but refused
to do anything active about it.

Was it a mistake, or a cold blooded lie? But for what purpose.