[geocentrism] Re: 2 Axes of rotation - drawing

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:03:11 -0800 (PST)

Blue
Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Allen D
The camera is NAILED to the plank.OK
  It does NOT spin. OK
  The plank slides around the Sun on the plane of the ecliptic.
  The camera points to the ecliptic pole.
  In one year the camera will have moved radially through 360 deg.YES
  Pictures taken whenever you feel the need to bleed your hydraulic system when
overlaid WILL show an annual set of concentric star trails composed of randomly
spaced dots and centred on the ecliptic pole. that set of concentric star
trails  will not appear the same as the nightly.......that is the point!.....if
they do not appear the same as the nightly then HC is untennable becuse what we
observe in nature are identical nightly and annual.....What don't you
understand?
  What don't you understand?
  Paul D