[GeoStL] Re: was NCR-HTML Now IMM

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:32:46 -0500

-
HAVE  to go to Branson... now that must  .. well...   you know LOL.

Hmmm..  Kyd has a week long class the week of the 12th that I  "should" be
around for, but wouldn't HAVE to be.
The week of 19th?

Dinner conversation  last night:

 Me, "Ok .. so what if on a whim I went out of town geocaching with a bunch
of  chickcachers I didn't know  and have probably never met, got a problem
with that?"
Him, "Need my  laptop?"
Me, "I'd probably want to start with just trying to figure out how to work
the 60-whatever  you bought for ME that I've yet  to be able to touch..."

Nancy