[GeoStL] Re: was IMM now SLAGACCRT?

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 13:44:23 -0700 (PDT)

-
Awwwww  bummer!  Where is it you live?
tklnhl & kyd <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
You're kidding right? I'm just fun to travel with -- never said anything
about doing puzzles!

found this. Don't know what to do with it, but looks like it might make for
an "aha" moment or two. Then there are about a million google hits for
'pondering wizard' (without the quotes) and as for "Intimidating"-- all I
can do is agree...

But lunch is good! LOL We can split the difference some day "up my way" is
about as far as you can get without actually being in Illinois. Although
there is a Cici's close by (New Halls Ferry and 270) that would
accommodate "everyone" (and a Cracker Barrel -blech- Hometown Buffet;
Pasta House etc... ) Do you really get up this way? For most people it's
the ends of the earth.

Nancy

  I got to meet Josh in Sioux City, Iowa, March 24, 2005