  From: Laura D
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 1:34 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: tick removal

  Maybe we could place a group order.  If all of us who want one get them at
the same time, we could get them cheaper.  Who's in?

  Laura DeWeese
  Pampered Chef Consultant
  home 314-729-9944  mobile 314-368-8638
  www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

  A new Pampered Chef season has just started, with over forty great new or
restyled products!!  You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/fdss7