[STL Geocaching] Re: this W/E ??

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:36:19 -0600

Of the Pere Marquette caches these two I think are the best. They are opposites of each other. St Andrews up hill to the cache and downhill back to the car. Daggett Hollow downhill to the cache uphill to the car. St Andrews mostly smooth trails and Daggett mostly rocky.

From: "Glenn Nash" <gln@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STL Geocaching] Re: this W/E ??
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:27:46 -0600

well, there is still st. andrews ridge and daggett hollow to do for me.

glenn

----Original Message Follows---- From: Barramus <barramus@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [STL Geocaching] Re: this W/E ?? Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:14:59 -0600

I'll go do flashback ! Let me know when is good for you.

As far as the weekend goes, no plans yet.
I want to do Pere Marquette but I know Glenn has already logged most of
them.

Barramus N 38° 25.081' W 90° 42.823'

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"

Our WebPage! //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"