[GeoStL] Re: the weather expert

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:23:55 -0600

I agree, give him a month at least..

Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glenn
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 4:59 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: the weather expert

  - that is an option.          I am sure i can remember to do that.

  Yes:    0
  No:     0

  Check back later: 1

  At 04:51 PM 2/2/2003 -0600, you wrote:

    Glenn,

    It hasn't been that long since he just couldn't understand the problem.
Perhaps he needs a "time out" - we can let him back on - in a month. Give him
some time to think about it.

    Barbara