[GeoStL] Re: the never ending saga

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:13:44 -0600

-
Clyde has added so many more commands to the macro set, i haven't keep up
with that very well.

I started my experimenting with exporting just the type for SA 2004. It
made real nice flags with names but not clickable.

I added the CSV export from the streets and trips part and could then
controll the font and size and color of the cache name and it generated the
clickable clinks.

I dropped the SA flags export file and i could get everything done with one
CSV file. I finally figured out the %20 space problem in the links.

I think that having the nonclickable flags would be nice to turn on when
you are zoomed way out to keep the map from getting too cluttered then when
ya zoom way in, turn on the clickable links.

still playing around.

glenn

Subject field