[GeoStL] Re: the never ending saga

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:46:32 -0600

-
Well, whatever I did, I got it to work.  The hardest part was getting the
directory for the generated html pages set right while generating the csv
file.

works like a charm.

I was pretty good with the macros and in one of the updates they got messed
up and i never redid them. Steve Brown from  KC uses macros and has all
this stuff down to a click or two.

I can see where this would be real handy on a laptop in the car.  Autoroute
from point to point, click to review the cache pages before hopping out,
have someone run out to bring the cache back to the car. All nice and easy.

Bruce Does all this same thing with MS MapPoint and it is pretty slick too.

glenn
At 08:39 PM 12/18/2004, Jim Bensman wrote:

>-
>Actually, with the new version of GSAK it is real easy to do the imports
>into Street Atlas Plus.  It takes about 1/10th the amount of time it used
>to.
>
>The version that is posted now, the off line page import does not work
>right, but he has it fixed now so the next version will work right.
>
>Sometime soon, I will write up the directions on how to do it.
>
>I am trying to figure out how to do a macro to make it even easier.  Is
>anyone good with the GSAK macros?
>
>Jim Bensman
>"Nature Bats Last"

Subject field