[GeoStL] Re: the never ending saga

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:19:13 -0600

-
Actually, it only took 2 cigars and the rest of the afternoon.

I have figured out how to import something into Street atlas 2004 and have
cache names and little doodads show up on the map and when i click the
doodads, it will open the cache page.

For the 1st few hours i could only open cache pages online. It took another
few hours to get the offline things configured to open correctly. :-)

I dont know exactly what i will do with it, but i figgered it out!!  It's
progress anyway. Now if i could do this same thing with the PDA, it would
be even nicer.

glenn

At 01:58 PM 12/18/2004, Glenn wrote:

>I think next i will figure out how to hake a clickable map that will open
>the cache pages like Steve Brown does. That should take me the rest of the
>year.
>
>looks like a nice day to be out.

Subject field