[GeoStL] Re: store

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:06:13 -0600

- NOTICE:  there will be no private emails, everything will be CC'd to the list:

At 10:39 AM 1/18/2003 -0500, Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx wrote:

I closed the store to prevent angry e-mails from other people.

You have yet to receive an angry email, take my word for it.

 Give me a break.

You have had more breaks than you will ever realize, take my word for it.

Plus, my parents do know that I'm messing with the computer. And it's my computer. I bought it. I hear you loud and clear Glenn. I closed the store because I wanted to prevent anything bad from happening between the group. I'll just look in other alternate places. Please cut me some slack.

You have been given more slack than you will ever realize, (you know the rest, insert  it here)

I don't know what's going on.

Like I said before, all ya have to do is ask before spending considerable time on a project.

 I said I was sorry before, and I'm just trying to make up for it by helping you people out.

Quit trying so hard. People will accept (or reject) you for what you are.

I had fun for the 2-3 weeks I've been here. I don't want to ruin my friendships with some of the people I made here. Glenn, I really doubt you care about what I'm doing. I'd bend over backwards trying to help this group out.

You haven't  even begun to see all the "bending over backwards" that has been going on 'round here, take my word for it.

That's all I can say for now. I appreciate your time.

~Chris :-)
Glenn, I apoligize for being harsh. But, I'm very tired of doing things that could benefit the group, but being turned down.

Likewise,  I apologize for being harsh but other than offering to help with the picnic (thanks BTW) you have done nothing to benefit the group and are on the verge of doing much harm to geocaching in St. Louis with your unsolicited submission of cache details to various officials. People here are very nervous about that.

I do this all the time.

I am not surprised.

 I help someone out by doing something of benefit to them, then being shot down. I'm tired of this. Welcome to my life. Everyday this happens.

I am still not surprised. I would think by now you would start figuring out how to modify you "plan"

End of discussion, Glenn. I'm tired of getting myself into fights with you guys.

You have yet to enter into a "fight" with anyone here, take my word for it.

Glenn

~Chris
Glenn
St. Louis, Mo **************************************************************************** Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there. The SLAGA E-store http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA ****************************************************************************