[GeoStL] Re: slaga photo historians listen up

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:16:18 -0500

-
yea, checked the cache page. Didnt fint the links. I found the broken link in the freelists archives but it looks like shutterfly changed and now the links do not work.

IF i can find the pictures local (on my computer someplace) i can recreate the gallery again i guess.
On Oct 29, 2008, at 7:12 PM, GC-RGS wrote:

-
I looked thought the image archives on geostl.com and there was no link there. Did you check the cache page? I remember the pics too (I didn't go) but I don't know who took them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn" <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>