[GeoStL] should I feel special or not?

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:09:07 -0700 (PDT)

for a while, I thought maybe I am just a bad cache finder, although I have
toruble looking for stuff around the house, or looking for stuff at a guest's
house while them telling me where to look....LOL

Mighty Miss sort of gave me another confidence after a 2nd DNF then I lok back
and see a reviewer note that it had washed away and they are replacing it,
maybe I might have a better chance of finding it the next time around after all.

Of course even if it is/was there I probably would still not find it... LOL -
me and Micros... sorry just a way to vent some steam.  How many DNF's does it
take before most people ignore a listing. or am I the only one that terrible at
finding stuff?