[STL Geocaching] Re: reloging

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:15:35 -0600

This cache is one of my most memorable ones. (the did not find location). If you want to see the log myotis is referring to go to http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=6568

Also on the topic of relogging there are caches that that are not being relogged even though they have new cache numbers... the ones I am referring to are the ones that the location did not change just the ownership of the cache ie Lunatic fringe, Royal Pain etc. On those caches what I have done is changed my log on the archived cache to a comment and moved my found log to the new cache to get it off my list. By doing it this way my find count will remain correct. The other cache that fit this category is "RxR" changing to "Mississippi whatever" which was listed as a new cache but was in same location.

Bruce

From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STL Geocaching] Re: reloging
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:31:49 -0600

I had to move one since it turned out to be right by a water moccasin den (I
loved Bruce's log entry). I let people relog it who found it in the orgianl
location. I moved it about 1/2 mile.