[GeoStL] question

-
Is anyone going to the western part of Missouri or going west out of Missouri? I have a couple of Travel Bugs That are on a mission to go west and southwest, and I am going North and east next week on vacation, and i don't want these bugs to go the opposite way they supposed to go. If so contact me off the list at n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks Ed

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php