[no subject]

My sister and I completed arrangements for my dad for a Monday viewing and
burial.  Here is what the Obit. will be saying:

Robert V. Pratt

Pratt, Robert V. passed away,
June 14 2012.  Beloved husband of
Catherine P. Pratt and the late Estelle M. Pratt, brother of the late Leonard
Pratt, dear father of Roberta J. Grapenthin and Robert L. Pratt,  step-father
to Joan Grau and Mary Ann McNown,
3 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren.
Robert V. Pratt was retired from McDonnell-Douglas and a member of the
Boeing Sages Retirement Club and Grace Church.
He flew 66 missions as a pilot in World War II and the Korean
Conflict.  He left the Army Air Corps in
1952 as a highly decorated Captain earning 9 medals including the Distinguished
Flying Cross Medal.  Robert loved to fly
and was a flight instructor.  He owned 9
aircraft; 3 of which he built from kits.
Services:  Funeral visitation will
be Monday June 18th from 5 p.m. till 7 p.m. at Baue Funeral Home
with service at 7 p.m. Burial immediately following the service at the adjacent
St. Charles Memorial Gardens Cemetery, 3950 W. Clay, St. Charles, MO. Well my
stepmother is taking it pretty good for now and she's 93! Bob PrattBBD1