[GeoStL] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:27:33 -0600

A Christmas or end of year gathering would be fun.
White elephants from the caches could be a crazy gift exchange. Of course, if I
pick up something too bizarre, I just deposit it in the next cache. I might
have to hunt for something to exchange.

Anybody interested in forming a party committee?

Pam E. (Tribble)