[GeoStL] Re: looking for someone to geocache?????

  • From: "Mark Schiefelbein" <mark_schief@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:13:26 -0700

-

i am still stumped with the decypher for
"hammer sickle cloak dagger" but if i figure it out
that will be my reason to go out their,this is one
week i have been working on it and it is driving me
crazy.

Mwahahaha! (evil laughter)

Seriously, though, if you're stuck email me and I could give you a clue or two. One of the local cachers has been working on it for days...he emailed me tonight saying he showed it to his wife and she figured it out in three minutes, and that now he's never going to live it down. ;)

--mark/ooga booga