[GeoStL] Re: living in the boonies...

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:23:12 -0500

I don't think we have an office out here but we are going to check. Pam
talked to them on Tuesday and they where going to find out when it might be
available and call her back, they still haven't called just like the guy
last week Friday we are still waiting for him to call us back also. They
need some competition!

Tim

www.tueltzen.smugmug.com

  _____