[GeoStL] Re: line breaks and other extra characters in posts

  • From: " RNX " <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 13:42:22 -0400

-
"And they might just tell you
that it has to do with the interface between you and
the list. Which leaves contacting the list provider,
i.e. freelists.org." earns you a coke a crackers, awe heck... i'll even
splurge for a Pepsi and cheeze wiz.

I suspected the interface, and have scoured the help section of USA.net (=
not
my ISP, just a used to be free webmail provider) but i didn't think to do=
 the
same for freelists.org.