[GeoStL] intro

  • From: "dana cook" <zoejuju@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:51:17 +0000

I joined your association a couple of months ago and have silently reading all of the posts. I decided it was time I got involved here and let myself be known.
My name is Dana and my team is Soldiers of Fortune (which is usually me and my dog). I began geocaching in Arizona in Jan. I moved back to the St. Louis area and was excited to see that there is an active geocaching group here too.
I am looking forward to getting to know all of you. It feels like I do already by reading all of your posts everyday. I must say to Glenn, that your head on a stick is what inspired me to finally speak up here. Well, it wasn't actually YOUR head on the stick. What is the story behind that thing?
For those of you who are doing the HFH thing, I'll see you on Sat.
Happy caching,
Dana

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.