[GeoStL] interesting cache idea

-
interesting note on tristate group list... here is an interesting cache
idea....

KY Admin??  Shhhhh, everybody be quiet now and pretend we wernt here.  We
wernt talking about ya really we wernt.  :-)

It's nice to see some admins fellas pop here. Would you be the guy would
need contacting   for official admining questions??

I was thinking of digging a big hole for a cache in the national park near
here. With 4th of july coming up I was thinking of filling the cache with
fireworks for others to find and enjoy in the park. It is a long walk so I
am gonna put in a few sandwiches too. I may do the same thing down at the
government building in town.  There real friendly there... Will submit
caches to ya real soon. Do I just send them right to you??

Glenn,  let me jot down this here address.....

At 03:53 PM 7/1/2003 +0000, kyapprover wrote:
>Looks like you things are coming together for the group.
>
>I am just checking things out. I am also researching geocaching
>policies and guidelines for Southern Ohio.
>
>KY Admin

Subject field