[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches Re: Titus Hollow RE: Reaching milestone

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:36:29 -0600

-
No nothing real new.  I think my Calhoun Point Confluence Cache (placed
10/1/2006) is the newest.  You have not done it yet.  Across the river in
Jersey County, there are a couple of new ones on the bike trail.  I have not
done them yet.  I am waiting for bike riding weather.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:36:58 -0800
From: johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GCCD0A Definately an indoor cache.

Afternoon everyone.  I am close to reaching 500.  I am going to be here over
the weekend and am looking for suggestions on which cache to go after for
#500.  I would like something memorable and cool.  I'm staying in the
Chesterfield area, but have no problem driving out of the area (to include
IL) to pick up a cool cache.

Right now the moving cache (GC1D0F) is high on my list because I've never
seen one of these types of caches before.

Does anyone have any other cool locations?  I do like history, especially
Air Force history, so I'm not opposed to a geocache virtual.

Cindy J. Spurr
Freelance Writer
(757) 432-1423
Web site: www.creativeace.com
Alt email: cindys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Watch ?Cause Effect,? a show about real people making a real difference.
Learn more