[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches Re: Titus Hollow RE: Reaching milestone

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:51:04 EST

 (http://www.geocaching.com/about/cache_types.aspx) A Window  on Caching
GC156PV

In a message dated 1/14/2008 2:52:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
festive@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

-
Actually, there  are a few indoor (or at least partly indoor) caches.

History of Flight  by BruceS (GCBA2A) - airport

City Museum Virtual by Rabid Bunny  (GCE2C1)

St. Louis Arch Virtual Cache by bjbest and Big Jimmy (GC7ED) -  find info
inside, use numbers to find virtual cache  outside

Missouri's First State Capitol by Tim, Pam & Molly (GCB4C4)  - St Charles -
virtual - need some info from inside

The Fake  (GCP1TA) - in a library in Bourbon, MO (about 50 miles down Hwy 44)

The  last three I haven't done yet, so I could be incorrect.

Does anybody  know of any others?

And if you want an easier cache with  eagle-watching, try The Eagles Have
Landed - GC1880R

#500.  I would like something memorable  and cool.  I'm staying in the
Chesterfield area, but have no problem  driving out of the area (to include
IL) to pick up a cool  cache.

Right now the moving cache (GC1D0F) is high on my list because  I've never
seen one of these types of caches before.

Does anyone  have any other cool locations?  I do like history, especially
Air  Force history, so I'm not opposed to a geocache virtual.