[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches Re: Titus Hollow RE: Reaching milestone

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:06:31 -0600

Jim, are there any new caches in Calhoun County?

Bridget

________________________________

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:36:58 -0800
From: johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx
milestone
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        GCCD0A Definately an indoor cache.

        Afternoon everyone.  I am close to reaching 500.  I am going to
be here over
        the weekend and am looking for suggestions on which cache to go
after for
        #500.  I would like something memorable and cool.  I'm staying
in the
        Chesterfield area, but have no problem driving out of the area
(to include
        IL) to pick up a cool cache.

        Right now the moving cache (GC1D0F) is high on my list because
I've never
        seen one of these types of caches before.

        Does anyone have any other cool locations?  I do like history,
especially
        Air Force history, so I'm not opposed to a geocache virtual.

        Cindy J. Spurr
        Freelance Writer
        (757) 432-1423
        Web site: www.creativeace.com <http://www.creativeace.com/>
        Alt email: cindys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

from this
        Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

from this
        Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

from this
        Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape
<http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>
in the new year.

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearc
h/category.php?category=shopping>

Watch "Cause Effect," a show about real people making a real difference.
Learn more <http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_watchcause>