[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches Re: Titus Hollow RE: Reaching milestone

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:51:29 -0600

Thanks for the bookmark! I wish that I could get up there to cache this
weekend, but I can't. Good luck with the big milestone! Stay warm and enjoy the
sights!

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:45:46 -0800From: leeharper13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches Re: Titus Hollow RE: Reaching milestoneTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening, everyone.  Just wanted to reply to thejones crew request for a indoor
bookmark.  I just created a bookmark list with all the indoor and partial
indoor caches in the stl area that everyone sent me.  I figured this'll come in
handy on Sunday or Monday, or some other weekend that I'm here and that is too
cold to be outside.  If there are more, just let me know and I will add to the
list.

If anyone is interested in braving the 20ish degree weather, I will be doing a
caching run to reach 500 on Saturday.  Here's the bookmark list I put together
that I will use for the route.  Titus Hollow won the milestone mark!  Hope to
be able to see some eagles without a spotter.  Acutally, I hope I don't freeze
;-)

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=e8da31dd-ec5f-48f3-8a13-2bb305c7a550

Cindy J. SpurrFreelance Writer(757) 432-1423
(636) 751-4961Web site: www.creativeace.comAlt email: cindys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Monday, January 14, 2008 7:44:31 PMSubject:
[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches Re: Titus Hollow RE: Reaching milestone

Is there a bookmark listing of these indoor caches? If not there should be.
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:36:58 -0800From: johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches Re: Titus Hollow RE: Reaching milestoneTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GCCD0A Definately an indoor cache.
  Afternoon everyone.  I am close to reaching 500.  I am going to be here
overthe weekend and am looking for suggestions on which cache to go after
for#500.  I would like something memorable and cool.  I'm staying in
theChesterfield area, but have no problem driving out of the area (to
includeIL) to pick up a cool cache.Right now the moving cache (GC1D0F) is high
on my list because I've neverseen one of these types of caches before.Does
anyone have any other cool locations?  I do like history, especiallyAir Force
history, so I'm not opposed to a geocache virtual.Cindy J. SpurrFreelance
Writer(757) 432-1423Web site: www.creativeace.comAlt email:
//www.freelists.org/list/geocachingMissouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw****************************************For
List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from thislist,
click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching Missouri Caches Scheduled
to be Archived
http://tinyurl.com/87cqw****************************************For List Info
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Watch
“Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more
Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser!!
http://biggestloser.msn.com/