[GeoStL] Re: hello again, and a request

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:40:07 -0500

-
Tim, there are a couple of us who work right by the school.  You should
join us for lunch sometime.  There are or used to be some good caches in
Laumeier (I am sure I mis-spelled it) Sculpture Park right at Watson Rd
and 44 and 270 area.  I know RGS had a really good one in there, unusual
container.  Emmenegger Park is a good one too.  Right at 270 and 44. =20

I am sure people will hide some if need be.

How are you liking the drive from St. Charles to Sunset Hills?  A nice
hike, huh?  Well, good luck on the job.

Bridget