[GeoStL] Re: geocoins

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 08:06:03 -0600

-
I think it is a regular geocoin.  The website calls it a geocoin.  The
only difference is that it is tracked at the Canadian geocoin site
instead of at geocaching.com.  Some geocoins are tracked at GC, some at
other sites, some can't be tracked at all.  They are still all
geocoins.  And if they are in a cache and trackable (or if they have
travel bug tags attached), it is expected that they will be passed along
like a travel bug.  If you want to collect geocoins, buy or trade for
them so that you are the owner and have control over them.

Roger