[GeoSTL] Re: geocaching.com down

  • From: "Chris Schaeffer" <krzcooter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:20:27 -0500

Oh, it doesn't take too long. I left last Friday and I got home on Tuesday.
You would be surprized how fast the messages pile up, but thats ok because I
enjoy reading about everything that has been going on for the time that I
was gone. Oh yeah, I am sorry that on the survey I put soda, what I meant
was pea and shell roni. I will bring whatever you need though.