[GeoStL] Re: geocaching in the news!

  • From: "CribbageWitch" <VelyneTarlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:40:35 -0500

-
Thanks, Glenn.  I plan to show this article to RVers at the Rally at the end
of the month.  I put on a seminar with the help of Mark, Sarah, and Jim a
couple of years ago and the consensus of the officers of most of the
Chapters was that their members would not like geocaching and that Good
Sammers were above this lowly activity.  They more or less told their
chapter members that they should not attend the seminar because it was not
something they should investigate.  Maybe now that Good Sam's has
acknowledged that the activity exists, the officials will give their
membership permission to join in and see whether or not they would enjoy it.

from this