[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] SLAGA Nominations

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:05:36 -0500

Thank you Nancy.  There have been nominations but as in a lot of things,
"more is better".  I wouldn't want anyone to think "I forgot to nomiate
......" so I'm just reminding everyone "One Last Time" to think of someone
to nominate for a SLAGA representation.

Voting will start once all the nominees have been contacted and have
verified that they are willing to serve.

Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx

  _____