  From: Mike Griffin
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 08:49
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Lunch Friday (tomorrow)

  The Minnesota Group has night caching once a month or so. They do exactly
that, Meet for a quick and cheap dinner and then hit about 5 or so caches.
Sometimes, they hit just one cache and then chat at the cache until people
start heading for home. Sounds like a good idea to me.. I might put one of
those together if no one else minds..

  Mike

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.