From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Steve Bromley
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:31 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Hamburg Group Hunt

Bernie,

I've got two things fighting against me.  First, I need to leave by 1:00 pm
whatever I do and secondly, with the questionable weather, I'm really
wondering if I need to stay closer to home on Saturday.  I really want to do
the hunt but if you really need a count sooner than later, you'd better
count me out.  I'll try to make it but I'd rather not drive 40 miles in bad
weather to cache.  Guess I'm not a true cacher.

LuAnn