[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Happy New Years and caching changes.

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:09:58 -0600

-
Well, if deleting the "needs maintence' note would have done it, the
red cross would not still be there, right?

What you have to do is just as i said, "Now what needs to happen to
get rid of the red cross maintenance icon is that you (actually the
cache owner)  need to post a "maintenance performed"  log. That should
clear the icon. " I should have said that Most of the time that will
clear the icon.

yes, just like the DMV, if ya dont stand in the right line do what the
lady says, your not gonna get your license renewed.

On Jan 12, 2009, at 9:03 PM, Stephen Martin wrote:

> -
> I just received this note on a cache I enabled:
>

> Now what needs to happen to get rid of the red cross maintenance
> icon is that you (actually the cache owner)  need to post a
> "maintenance performed"  log. That should clear the icon.
>

> I don't get it. I deleted the entry where I disabled the cache.
> Does that not clear the red cross?
>
> This is beginning to seem like I am at the DMV.
>
> Stephen

> this
> Missouri land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
> Mogeo forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php