[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Happy New Years and caching changes.

  • From: Craig Ingram <seaeye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:44:37 -0800 (PST)

-

I'm guessing from what I'm seeing here we all need to take an active part in
keeping our areas caches in good running order. Or at least to make Glenn's job
easier we should file "needs maintenance" along with noting it in your "found
it" log something needs to be fixed. I could be wrong though?

-Craig