[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Happy New Years and caching changes.

  • From: Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:47:25 -0600

-
I'm all for someone replacing a soaked log in one of my caches. If that is all
that is wrong with the cache, then thank you for saving me a trip. If I have
paper with me and someone's log is wet or full, I'll put a new piece of paper in
there. Maybe they are sick, out of town or just up to their eyeballs in soccer,
girl scouts and dance lessons that they can't get out to replace a wet log.
Maybe no one logs the wet log and the owners don't know.

It' a game, lets help each other out.

Laura
2_cats

Quoting Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>:

> -
> I have a question tho. How does everyone feel if say someone finds your cache
> and the log is soaking wet and you put a dry log in the cache in a baggy and
> leave the old one there also?
>

> 'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'
>
> Life is way to short to take serious.

Laura Million
Faculty Technology Center
lmillio@xxxxxxxx