[GeoStL] Re: etrex legend question

  • From: Joyce Hoffman <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

-
Ok, another related question.  We're going to Italy in a few months and I know
which caches I want to look for and I've purchased the City Navigator maps for
Italy on the micro SD card.  It warned about trying to save data though and
possibly overwriting the maps.  Besides the original question about if the
LegendCX will know it's in Italy, can I download from GSAK the caches I'm
looking for without overwriting the map data.
Joyce (lake_wannabees)