[GeoStL] Re: email question for the group

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:02:29 -0600

-

If your outgoing mail goes thru server 'mail.swbell.net', then yeah, they
are doing something funky....like limiting the number of messages going
through that server. I've been getting the same error when sending
occasionally for the last month or so, and took a buzz thru the forums at
dslreports.com, and that's where I read about the limits thing.

I think they're trying to gently push all us old DSL customers over to the
new (well, not so new anymore) SBC/Yahoo accounts. Supposedly, these
problems don't exist for those who have done the 'upgrade'.

     -= Russ =-  (BottomFeeder)

Subject field