[GeoStL] Re: email question for the group

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:44:16 -0600

-
Susan,
Due to problems in the past, the list is set to reject attachments. When a message is sent with an attachment, it will generate an error message to me and I have the option of passing the attachment to the list. I have not seen any errors or messages sent to the "moderation" folder and any bounced message errors from you.

glenn

At 12:30 PM 2/8/2004, Susan Ring wrote:

I have tried to send a message with a photo twice to the list and neither
has gone through.  I use outlook express and the photo was an attachment,
only 73 kb.  I sent the same message to my own yahoo account and it went
through.  Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks

Susan