[GeoStL] Re: easy armchair virtual in Germany

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:36:49 -0500

That hyperphrenetic activity always gets to me.  Bernie

From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for showing me Armchair Caching!

I started to log these under my account, but realized that it would skew my
caching statistics.  I decided to create a new account to log only armchairs
under.  I personally don't want to show that I've cached in Germany when I
know I haven't personally been there.

If you poke around, you'll find bookmark lists people have made of these
caches.  I suggest, though, that you make sure the cache owner doesn't mind
it.  Several of the caches listed specifically state in the description to
not do it.

Andrew (yawetag)

On 5/30/07, NachoDaddy <_rnx_@xxxxxxx> wrote:

-

If anyone would like to log a cache in Germany from the comfort of
home/work/wherever the heck you are ....

GCF55A

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
AOL Instant Messenger:    yaw4godEMT