From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Senger
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 11:46 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: dining with Polar Bears - 3:30 Tue 8/7 at Talayna's on
DeBaliviere

I'm still planning on coming.  It will be HOT for caching afterward, but
will still be fun.  I'll see everyone at Talayna's around 3:30pm.  Look for
the guy in the green Dr Pepper hat; I have no idea who I'm looking for
(other than big, white carnivores several thousand miles from home, a female
with two kids, and a guy riding and/or crashing a bike).

Stephen, you don't have any Dr appointments, do you?

Andrew

On 8/6/07, Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx  <mailto:festive@xxxxxxxxxx> >
wrote:

-
So far we have me (with my two kids), Andrew, and Stephen.  Anyone else?

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx