[GeoStL] Re: dining with Polar Bears - 3:30 Tue 8/7 at Talayna's on DeBaliviere

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:46:08 -0500

I'm still planning on coming.  It will be HOT for caching afterward, but
will still be fun.  I'll see everyone at Talayna's around 3:30pm.  Look for
the guy in the green Dr Pepper hat; I have no idea who I'm looking for
(other than big, white carnivores several thousand miles from home, a female
with two kids, and a guy riding and/or crashing a bike).

Stephen, you don't have any Dr appointments, do you?

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx